Ultimate Savings Agreement
Give us a call today: 970-GET-COOL 970-484-4552
You deserve to have a home that functions effectively and efficiently. That is why Fort Collins Heating & Air Conditioning offers the expert HVAC and plumbing services that we do. Throughout Fort Collins, CO we are known for our quality workmanship. But we want to help prevent problems too. Our Ultimate Savings Agreement was made to do just that.
- We’ve served Northern Colorado since 1934
- We’re family-owned and operated
- We provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee
Working with our team means you’ll enjoy high-quality service from technicians who care. Signing up for our Ultimate Savings Agreement means you’ll enjoy incredible perks added on to an already helpful service. Learn more today!
Big enough to serve, small enough to care. Contact Fort Collins Heating & Air Conditioning today to sign up.
Here are the benefits of our plan:
- Precision Ultimate Tune-Ups on your Heating, Cooling, and Plumbing Systems
- 15% discount on all repairs
- Automatic service reminders
- Hassle-free monthly payment options
- Front of the line service
- Never pay overtime charges
- Extended equipment life and smoother, quieter operation
- Lower energy bills and improved efficiency
- Peace of mind that your family is safe and secure
Don’t Forget Your Plumbing
Including plumbing in your annual maintenance has great perks too!
You can save an additional 10% when you combine your plumbing and HVAC service.
If you become a VIP Member ($50) you’ll never pay a dispatch or diagnostic fee and you’ll get 1 free *secondary drain cleaning a year (a $150 value).
*Secondary Drain: Sink, shower, laundry, floor drain, etc. (Must have plumbing maintenance included).
Learn more about our maintenance agreement offers:
Maintenance Agreements Make Solid Financial Sense
1. Lower Your Utility Bills - Typically, 45% of your utility bill goes to heating and cooling. Having regular maintenance performed on your furnace and air conditioner can cut utility expenses as much as 20%!
2. Prevent Costly Breakdowns - When it comes to your heating & cooling systems, an ounce of prevention is truly worth a pound of cure. Small problems left unattended can become big problems later. Regular maintenance will catch many of these problems before they result in expensive repairs.
3. Extended Equipment Life - Your home’s heating and cooling system is a mechanical system. Any mechanical system will last longer with routine maintenance.
5. Discounted Repairs - If something does go wrong, you pay less. Ultimate Savings Agreement customers save 15% on all repairs.
6. Never Pay Overtime, EVER! - When breakdowns occur at inconvenient times, don’t worry about high overtime costs. Ultimate Savings Agreement customers never pay overtime rates.
7. Front of the Line Service! - Our Ultimate Savings Agreement customers are our top priority! We guarantee same day service and we work around your busy schedule.
8. Keep Your Warranty in Force - All manufacturers recommend annual maintenance.
9. Improve Comfort and Enjoy Smoother, Quieter Operation - Heating and air conditioning systems work hard. They are cycling on and off, starting and stopping 4-8 times an hour. Annual maintenance visits will lubricate, adjust and inspect all the system components to ensure peak performance and keep things running smoothly.
10. Automatic Call Reminders - We make it easy by calling you to schedule your maintenance when it is time.
11. Provide Healthier Air in Your Home - If anyone in your home suffers from allergies or asthma, regular HVAC equipment maintenance is recommended to reduce allergens, dust particles, and bacteria in your home.
12. Peace Of Mind (most importantly) - Good maintenance can save lives. A heating professional should check for cracks in the heat exchanger, check for carbon monoxide, adjust the burners, clean and check the venting system and much more.
Get The Facts Before You Choose A Service Provider
Making sure that you are dealing with an experienced and customer oriented HVAC contractor makes a huge difference in the satisfaction, service and products that you receive.
Strong Track Record
- Fort Collins Heating and A/C has been in business since 1934
- More than half of our business is generated by referrals from our existing customers
- Ask your neighbors about us! We are happy to provide references and testimonials
- Our technicians are all background checked and drug screened
- Our technicians wear company uniforms and will arrive in well marked company vehicles
- Our service vehicles are well stocked to resolve your problems in the first visit
- Our technicians utilize state of the art mobile technology, your service records, history and other important information is available to your technician on the spot
- Our technicians are NATE (North American Technician Excellence) certified and participate in ongoing technical training
Superior Customer Service
- Our support staff is available to assist you from 7am to 5pm daily
- Our on–call technician is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. When you need us, we’ll be there!
- Every employee of our company is well trained and will care for your needs with a "Big Enough to Serve, Small Enough to Care" attitude.
Safeguard your Comfort, Home and Health
Heating Season Ultimate Tune Up
- Test Operation
- Replace or Clean Filter
- Test for gas leaks
- Inspect Safety Controls
- Perform carbon monoxide sampling & PPM of ductwork and flue
- Test for proper drafting of vent & inspect vent condition
- Visually inspect burners/pilot assembly
- Lubricate, adjust & tighten blower assembly to factory specifications
- Inspect condition of water heater
- Replace thermocouple if necessary
- Inspect blower wheel for cleanliness
- Clean furnace cabinet inside & out
- Check electrical connections for tightness
- Adjust & calibrate thermostat
- Record amp draw on blower motor
- Record entering & leaving air temperatures
- Check manifold pressure
- Run defrost cycle & test auxiliary heat
Cooling Season Ultimate Tune Up
- Test Operation
- Replace or clean filter
- Shut down humidifier & damper
- Record operating pressures & temperatures
- Clean outdoor condenser coil
- Record amp draw on compressor and condenser fan motor
- Inspect & clean condensate drain
- Lubricate, adjust & tighten condenser fan to factory specifications
- Check electrical connections for tightness
- Check all electrical components capacitors, contactors, etc.)
- Check refrigerant charge
- Adjust and calibrate thermostat
Contact us today to enroll. We’re big enough to serve but small enough to care.