Winter is just about here in Loveland, and one of the best ways to ensure that your system runs optimally through our coldest months is to schedule maintenance. There are several benefits maintenance provides for your system, as we’ll outline below, but when you enroll in our Fort Collins Heating & Air Conditioning Energy Savings Maintenance Program, you’ll gain even more benefits. It’s recommended that you schedule maintenance annually, so if it’s been more than 12 months since your last maintenance appointment, call us today!
Benefits of Annual Heating Maintenance
- Better energy efficiency – your heating system was designed to operate at a specific level of energy efficiency. When it is dirty, dusty and worn out from last season, it will have a hard time operating as it should. This means it can use more energy, which will drive up your energy costs.
- Prevents repairs – during a maintenance appointment, your system is thoroughly inspected so that the technician can detect any existing or developing problems with your heating system. Minor issues, like frayed wiring or a worn belt, will be repaired during the appointment. Should a bigger issue be discovered, you’ll be alerted so that you can schedule repair. Maintenance allows you to get ahead of problems before they can turn into big and potentially costly ones.
- Extends life of the equipment – maintenance helps keep your system in good working order. As such, it operates optimally, which helps prevent wear and tear and premature aging.
- Improves comfort – a worn system can have a hard time achieving the temperature you set on your thermostat. With maintenance, your system will run as it should, so your comfort won’t be compromised.
Additional Benefits from Fort Collins Heating & Air Conditioning
When you sign up for our Energy Savings Maintenance Program, you’ll receive the following additional benefits:
- Discounted repairs
- Never pay overtime
- Priority service/same day service guarantee
Maintenance for your heating system is good for both you and your system.
Contact Fort Collins Heating & Air Conditioning and talk to one of our specialists about how joining our Energy Savings Maintenance Program can help your home in Loveland!