Your indoor air quality is one of the most important aspects of your home’s comfort. Summer is right around the corner, but spring hasn’t officially left us. The flowers are still in bloom and the pollen count is still quite high out there. It’s important that you do everything you can to make sure that your home is an oasis away from wheezing and sniffles.
Even outside of the problem of allergies, we’ve had our fair share of forest fires in recent years. This time of year can be hard on your sinus system. Our duct cleaning services in Loveland, CO can make sure things are as easy as possible for you.
What Is Duct Cleaning?
Air duct cleaning is a service performed by a professional where we go in and remove all the buildup from your ducts. There might be things like dust, dirt, and other debris hiding in your ducts. Our team members know how to get into your ducts and clear all of this out. We’re professionals so we know how to do this with minimal impact on your home as well.
How Does It Help?
Duct cleanings help you because they allow your systems (both air conditioning and heating) to run without interference.
Your ducts build up with a natural amount of dirt throughout the year. Although this is natural and to be expected, it does wear down your system if you don’t address it promptly. For example, your air conditioner will have to work much harder than it should if there is a large amount of debris in your ducts. Clearing this out will make things much easier for your air conditioner and for you as a result.
Our Other Indoor Air Quality Services
Once you open the door into indoor air quality through duct cleaning, you might be curious about the other measures you can take. We offer a few more systems and services including…
- Air Filters/ Air Purifiers: Both air filters and air purifiers are a great way to rid your home of microbial dirt and grime. They will both greatly improve the overall quality of your home.
- Air Duct Sealing: Air duct cleaning might not be the end of the answer for you. If you have gaps in your ducts, then you’re not going to get the right efficiency for your home.
- Air Duct Testing: Air duct testing helps our experts determine exactly what’s going on in your home so we can tackle it with ease.
- Humidifiers: Humidifiers can help you feel warmer in winter without the extra effort. Humidity balance is important, and we’re prepared to find you the right unit for your home.
- Dehumidifiers: A dehumidifier is a great thing to add to your home this summer. A home with an excess amount of humidity makes you feel warmer. Removing the excess can make you feel cooler with ease.
- UV Germicidal Lights: UV germicidal lights are able to make the bacteria and microbial dirt in your home vanish.