If Your Furnace Fails to Operate Properly…
Give us a call today: 970-GET-COOL 970-484-4552
A furnace breakdown is no joke. It is easy to tell you to reach out to a professional team like ours to get your system back up and running again. But what do you do in the meantime? We’ve got the information you need to keep you safe and comfortable until one of our professionals arrives.
- We are family-owned and operated
- Serving Fort Collins, CO since 1934
- We provide 24/7 services
Our team is happy to provide service for furnaces throughout Northern Colorado.
Big enough to serve, small enough to care. Contact Fort Collins Heating & Air Conditioning to schedule an appointment.
- Check all circuit breakers and fuses. Be sure that your power is on.
- Check for clogged or dirty air filters.
- Check pilot light. Light if needed, following instructions on your furnace.
- Check thermostat for correct setting and turn the switch to HEAT.
- Check the switch on the side of the furnace, make sure it is in the "ON" position.
- Call us and we’ll be there! Our service department is available 24/7.